Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Diaries - The begining

The beginning of a mum is quite easy to mark, the beginning of a mumtreprenuer? Mmm not so sure, it starts somewhere between feeding children, changing nappies, looking back at your past job and looking forward to the future.


There are moments, when you think, "if only I had this" or "this would work much better if it looked like that" and the next thing you know you have your idea, you manage to find a bit of time, and so you business begins.




For others, there is this creativeness that just seems to switch on once you have kids? I am not sure what the magic is behind it, but I love it! And when you channel that creativeness into your passion, you have the start of something exciting!






So this is the story of one mumtreprenuer, the ups and downs, the fun and drama! A diary full of life and inspiration for those just starting out, and a good laugh for those more "experainced" in this field.


- "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you" Jerimiah 29:11 - Ok God I trust you! Earthquakes and all !



No comments:

Post a Comment